Bread is a food item in Stranded, it is commonly created due to its uncostly & quick to make recipe. Bread is a good tuck to have while travelling and residing as it comes in 1 big chunk that provides 100 (will be lowered down later) hunger points, a high total of hunger points when compared to other food.
- Acquire wheat, then crush it using stone.
- After crushing the wheat you will now have flour, water it using a water container.
- Next use the dough that you have got and heat the dough using a fire source (do not use the fire source with it too much because it will turn black and burn).
- Now you have your freshly baked bread. :)
- There are no current known bugs.
Extra Facts Edit
- Sandwiches account for about 50% of Bread consumption; whether bought or home-made!
- The ancient Egyptians valued bread significantly as they used it as a type of currency they valued it so much that they often placed it in the tombs of the dead!
- Bakers used to be issued a fine if their loafs were underweight so they added on an extra loaf to every dozen (12) hence came the term "Baker's Dozen".
This article is currently in progress.